Returns and Refund Policy
- We really hope that, when you open your Treasure Tree order, you will be truly delighted with the products that you have selected.
- However, we do understand that sometimes you may want to arrange to return some of the items.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you have 14 days from the time it was delivered to notify us that you wish to return part or all of your order.
- To let us know that you will be making a return, please email us at email@example.com Please tell us your name, your order number and the reason why you wish to return the goods.
- You then have a further 14 days to return the items to us.
- Once we have acknowledged your email, please send the items to:
Treasure Tree Ltd
1 Long Barton Avenue
- All returned items must be unused, in a perfect condition and in their original packaging. Please also enclose your original receipt within the parcel.
- You, the customer, are responsible for the cost of the return postage. We strongly suggest that you use a tracked and insured courier service to return your order as the items remain your responsibility until we receive them.
- If the returned goods fail to arrive at our office or arrive in a damaged state, we will not be able to complete the refund.
- As soon as we receive your returned parcel, we will check that everything is in perfect condition. We will then organize your refund (i.e the cost of the goods and the original delivery charge. If you are only returning part of the original order you will not be refunded the delivery charge) by crediting back to your original payment card.