Terms and Conditons
Thank you for visiting www.treasuretreeltd.com
When you visit our website you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of our terms and conditions you should not use our website.
The term Treasure Tree, “we” or “us” refers to the owner of this website whose registered address is:
Treasure Tree Limited
1 Long Barton Avenue
Conditions of Use
- To use our website you should be aged over 18 years of age.
- All information shown within this website is for your general information and use only. We may change the information without notice so please refer to our terms and conditions regularly.
- Any personal information that is collected by us will be held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. Please read our full Privacy and Cookies Policies.
- The contents of this website are intended only for personal use and are displayed to promote our products and services to you. You may download our information but no right, title or interest in any materials, trademarks or software is transferred to you. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify or in any way exploit these materials for your own commercial purpose.
- Intellectual Property: We take the protection and enforcement of our intellectual property rights very seriously. All details and content shown on this website belong to or has been licensed by Treasure Tree and is protected by United Kingdom and intellectual property laws.
- This website may include links to other websites. We do not have control or have responsibility for those third party sites.
- Your use of any information or materials shown on this website is entirely at your own risk. We cannot be held liable for any damages, claims, costs and expenses should there be a breach of terms, we do understand that sometimes you may want to arrange to return some of the items.
- We do our very best to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. Unless there is negligence by us, we will not be liable for any loss or damage to your computer equipment as a result of using our website.
- To ensure you receive your order before Christmas, our last day for receiving a Christmas order is 18 December.
Conditions of Sale
- When placing an order on our website, you agree to our terms and conditions of sale. The contract for the supply of those goods is between you and Treasure Tree Limited.
- Accuracy of Content: we make every effort to ensure that all images/descriptions of our products are as accurate as possible. However, images may vary slightly from the final goods that are sent to you due to very slight variations in our manufacturing processes and even the effects of computer display systems.
- All product sizes are our best approximation. As so many of our products are handmade, there may be very small size differences.
- All mentioned differences/variations will only ever be slight changes. Treasure Tree will never substitute a completely different product from the one that you ordered unless we have your full, written consent.
- Pricing: All prices shown on our website are in pounds, sterling and include VAT which has been set by the UK Government at 20%. We reserve the right, as and when necessary, to amend our prices or remove special offers. Any changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed.
- Product Availability: We aim to complete your order with us exactly as it was submitted. Very occasionally, we may discover that an ordered item is unavailable. We will always advise you by email that an ordered item is out of stock. We will discuss/agree with you if you wish to wait for the item to come back into stock or if you wish to cancel your order.
- Delivery Charges: the product price shown on our website does not include the delivery charge for your order. During checkout, and before payment, you will be clearly shown the delivery charge that applies to your order. For our international customers, duties and taxes may be applied when your order reaches its destination. Such charges are applied by that country’s customs department and are nothing to do with Treasure Tree. If you do request delivery to another country, you will be regarded as the importer of record so it is your responsibility to ensure that the ordered goods are in compliance with the laws of that destination country.
- Delivery: the delivery of your order will be completed by a reputable courier service. Standard delivery will be Monday to Friday and will require someone to receive/sign for your order. Please ensure that the delivery address information you supply is accurate. Any errors or changes to your address after you have submitted your order may result in additional admin or re-delivery charges. If delivery is delayed due to reasons beyond our control, the delivery date will be extended and we will do our best to inform you of the likely new delivery date.
- Ownership: you will take ownership of the goods once they have been delivered to you. Once the goods have been delivered, they will be held at your own risk and we will not be held responsible for any loss or damage. All goods must be inspected within a reasonable time after delivery. You have 4 working days to report any damages or missing items.
- Payment Terms: we will charge your account for payment of your order only when we have completed and confirmed that your order has been despatched for delivery. If your order is cancelled or you are not happy with your goods a full refund will be issued to your original payment card. Please see our full Refund Policy. To prevent credit card fraud, www.treasuretreeltd.com will validate the name, address and other information supplied during the order process against available records (e.g. electoral roll data, credit reference services). A third party may also be instructed to complete these checks. By ordering from us, you agree to such checks being completed. Please note: Treasure Tree never has direct access to any of your credit card details; we never see, record or store your card details.
- Cancellation Rights and Refunds: according to the UK’s Distance Selling Regulations, you are legally entitled to cancel your order within the first 14 days after delivery (unless the goods have been specially made or personalised for you). All cancelled goods must be returned in their original packing within 14 days after notifying us that you wish to cancel your order. All return delivery charges are to be paid by you and are non-refundable. We strongly recommend that you use a reputable delivery company that offers proof of postage and a tracked service. The goods remain your property until we have received and checked them back into our system. They will only be accepted by Treasure Tree if they are in perfect condition, unused and in their original packaging.
- Cancellation By Us: we reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if we have insufficient stock to supply, if we do not deliver to your area or if we have made an error in our original description/pricing details. If we do have to cancel your order, we will confirm all details by email and will ensure that any money which is to be refunded to your account will be processed within 14 days from the date that we cancel.
- Notices: all instructions from you to us must be in writing or email. All notices from us to you will be in email or may be displayed on the website.
- We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions as is necessary. It is suggested that you regularly read our terms and conditions so that you are fully aware of all recent updates.
- All content of this website and any contract that results from using this website is governed and protected by English law. Both parties involved in the contract agree to submit to the law courts of England and Wales. Nothing within these terms and conditions extends any rights to a third party.
- Right to View Personal Data: according to the Data Protection Act 2018 (GDPR), you have the right to view all personal data that we keep about you upon written request and a payment fee of GBP10.00 All requests should be sent to
The Data Controller
Treasure Tree Ltd
1 Long Barton Avenue